- Homeopathic treatment of acne rosacea
- We are the best online homeopathic treatment center for Acne Rosacea in india. Here we shall discuss about acne rosacea . what is the cause of acne rosacea and homeopathy treatment of acne rosacea online.
INTRODUCTION OF ACNE ROSACEA
The face is the most important identity! So if something goes wrong with it, wouldn’t you be worried?
We have seen people, especially young girls and boys, who can do anything for one tiny spot on their face.
Homeopathy does that naturally, effectively and within a short time. We have 90% results in more than 80 remedies for Acne and they can bring the results in the shortest span of time.
The psychological aspects are very important when handling patients of Acne Rosacea. The obsession becomes so strong that there are occasions when patients can attempt suicide because of Acne.
A patient who is affected with Acne can develop acute or chronic depression, stress, lack of confidence, sense of embarrassment and inferiority.
Rosacea affects all ages and has 4 subtypes, three affecting the skin and the fourth affecting the eyes.
- It shows as a permanent redness with a tendency to flush and blush easily.
- Small widened blood vessels are visible on the skin and may be accompanied by intense burning, stinging, and/or itching sensations.
- Often their skin is sensitive and can become very dry and flaky.
- In addition to the face, symptoms can also appear on the ears, neck, chest, upper back, and scalp along with other symptoms of Rosacea.
- It is characterized by redness and with small eruptions, sometimes pus-filled, which last for 3-4 days or longer.
- This subtype has rhinophyma, i.e. an enlargement of the nose, thickened skin and irregular surface nodularities.
- It can also affect the chin, forehead, cheeks, eyelids, and ears. Telangiectasias may be present apart from other symptoms of Rosacea.
- This is characterized by red, dry, irritated or gritty, watery eyes and eyelids with sensitivity to light.
- Eyes can become more susceptible to infection. Blurry vision and loss of vision can occur if left untreated.
Acne Rosacea is a disorder where the blood vessels become damaged when repeatedly dilated by stimuli.
A survey by the National Rosacea Society of 1,066 Rosacea patients showed which factors affect most of the people and can be possible causes of Rosacea.
Factors Percent Affected
Sun exposure 81%
Emotional stress 79%
Hot weather 75%
Heavy exercise 56%
Alcohol consumption 52%
Hot baths 51%
Cold weather 46%
Spicy foods 45%
Indoor heat 41%
Certain skin-care products 41%
Heated beverages 36%
Certain cosmetics 27%
Medical conditions 15%
Certain fruits 13%
Marinated meats 10%
Certain vegetables 9%
Dairy products 8%
This may also explain the improvement in symptoms experienced by some patients when given a reduced carbohydrate diet. Such a diet would restrict the growth of microorganisms thought to be causes of Rosacea.
- Appearance of nose and face permanently changes as the nose swells gradually which is known as rhinophyma
- If nodules of nose develop internally, it can lead to obstruction in the air passage
- Gradually it affects eyes and can also lead to complete loss of vision
- Psychological stress
- Lack of confidence and sense of embarrassment
- Social isolation wherein the person avoids contact with other people and even suicidal tendencies may develop
Homeopathy, today, is considered the best method of treatment available for Acne Rosacea, because it takes into consideration not just the symptoms but also the factors causing the attack, which is always unique to every individual.
Did you know that Homeopathy has more than 80 remedies that can be effectively and judiciously employed in the treatment of Rosacea?
Homeopathic treatment for Rosacea will help by:
Reducing redness, blushing and flushing of the skin
Modifying sensitivity to sun
Improving the capillary system of the face and body
Controlling the size of nodules on nose
Controlling recurrent infection and increases immunity
Tackle your Acne and increase your self-confidence… with Homeopathic treatment for Rosacea… with us!
- A chamomile tea cold compress can soothe irritated skin.
- Applying ice to the face may feel good but it should be used with caution, because it can worsen the reddening.
- Applying water-filled cold packs, a washcloth soaked in ice-cold water, or a compress of cold milk and ice-cold water to the neck and face can relieve flushing.
- Sucking on ice chips can also help relieve flushing.
- Hypnotherapy is especially useful in treating skin disease that can be triggered by emotions, including rosacea. As a complementary therapy, hypnosis has been shown to improve Rosacea, especially the flushing component.
- Avoid sun exposure as it flares up Rosacea in 81 % of people.
- Avoid both physical and mental stress.
- Avoid heat, extreme hot or cold bath, humidity, wind, indoor heat as they dilate the blood vessels and increases Rosacea.
DIET and NUTRITION
- Eat more dark green vegetables such as broccoli, asparagus, and spinach as they contain high levels of vitamins A and C and they increase capillary strength and boost the immune system.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid deficiencies can lead to dry, irritated skin, which can worsen rosacea.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are found in flaxseed oil, cod liver oil, salmon, mackerel, and herring.
- Foods rich in Omega-6 fatty acids include cereals, eggs, poultry, most vegetable oils, whole-grain breads and dried nuts.
- Apple juice and dark grape juice taken at room temperature between meals can help persons with Rosacea.
- A deficiency of B-complex vitamins can lead to Rosacea.
- Antioxidant properties of Vitamin E can help prevent skin damage. Vitamin E-rich foods include spinach, olive oil, broccoli, pumpkin, nuts, shrimp, fish, etc.
- Avoid dairy and animal products as they are acidic in nature and linked to flare up Rosacea in various research studies.