Here we shall discuss about homeopathy treatment of Allergies online and what is the homeopathy medicine of Allergies.
In homeopathy treatment there are some excellent medicine for Allergies but before the homeopathy treatment of Allergies online you will have to know the cause of Allergies and what homeopathy says about Allergies.
Homeopathy Treatment of Allergies Online-Homeopathy Medicine for Allergies
Allergies are the response from the immune system or the defence system which reacts to substances such as dust, pollen, mites, and some eatables. These substances does not cause any harm in most of the people. But few react to it in an abnormal way when exposed to. The reaction is called an allergic reaction. The substances which cause or trigger such reactions are called as Allergens.
Some of the common allergens are:
- Animal dander,
- Insect bites
- Certain medicines
- Food items like peanuts, soy, sea foods, eggs, berries.
For most of the people these substances can be totally harmless, but they can be severely dangerous or even life threatening for a few. Family history of allergy is very important factor in determining risk of developing Allergies. Symptoms can range from very mild to moderate to very severe or even fatal. Anaphylaxis is the most severe complication of allergies.
Allergens affect nose, eyes, airways, skin and digestive system in form of sneezing, watery eyes, coughing, rashes, stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea.
WHAT HAPPENS IN ALLERGIES?
- Sneezing, runny nose, coughing
- Difficult breathing
- Itchy nose, skin and eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Rashes all over the body
- Pain in stomach
WHAT CAN ALLERGIES LEAD TO?
- Allergies can turn your routine life upside down. It can make some routine activities difficult for you which are normal for others.
- Constant fear of triggering allergy symptoms can stop you from enjoying life.
- Allergies are a significant cause of being absent from school or work. It can trouble you throughout the year or even in some specific time of year.
- Unless treated it can also prove to be life threatening. In anaphylactic reaction, unless immediate medical attention is received it can cause shock, coma or even death. Multiple organs are involved in anaphylactic reaction and it can be fatal.
- Some people may get over their allergies with time but allergies can also persist for life time
Hence every case of Allergies must be provided with immediate medical attention to prevent grave consequences. Allergies if not treated well can lead to recurrences too.
Allergies are due to altered immune system which thinks that few substances are harmful. Homeopathy stimulates the body’s immune system to cope with the exposure to the allergens. Homeopathy reduces the intensity and severity of allergies and over the period of time there is no need to worry about any allergic reaction.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN ALLERGIES?
- Homeopathy is very efficient in managing symptoms of Allergies and has an excellent success rate. It is very gentle and effective system of medicine.
- In allergy, defence system of body reacts to harmless and common substance by mistake. Homeopathy corrects this internally by its constitutional & holistic approach.
- Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle, side effect free and do not suppress the symptoms but treat the root cause.
- Homeopathy stimulates body’s healing capacities and strengthens immunity. It gives a start to your own healing system for proper recovery from any disease condition.
- Homeopathy treats acute and chronic cases of Allergies very effectively and also helps in preventing relapse of the condition.
- Homeopathic Treatment For Allergies has more than 200 natural, side-effect free remedies in its medicine bank for the treatment of this condition.
The main function of our immune system is defence against foreign substances. But when our immune system responds out of proportion to common and relatively harmless substances it is called Allergy.
The substances which cause this allergic reaction are known as Allergens. Our body produces antibodies in response to that and they are known as Antigens.
Antibodies protect our body against foreign invaders by fighting against them. They are Immunoglobulins, commonly; IgG, IgM and IgA are antibodies which are produced in reaction to bacteria or viruses.
But Immunoglobulin IgE is produced in response to allergic reaction in larger amounts. Immune system also produces T cells especially against allergens which affect skin. The reaction of these IgE antibodies with the antigen produces Histamine.
Allergies are more common and severe when body’s defence system is weak, like when suffering from chronic illness or during pregnancy. Allergies are more common in people with weak immunity or in immune compromised people.
Any person can get allergy any time. Allergies can completely settle down with time and can recur again. But they can persist for lifetime too. Common allergic conditions are hay fever, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, atopic dermatitis.
Common Allergic Triggers-
Dust mites, house dust, moles, pollens (from tree, grass or weeds), animal hair, fur, insect bites, bee stings, tree pollen, smoke, pollutants, strong smell, latex, cockroaches.
Peanut, eggs, cow milk, soy products, fish, shellfish (seafood), nuts (pecan, pine nut, walnut, pistachio ) , cheese, sesame seeds.
Medicines like penicillin, ibuprofen, Sulphur drugs.
Allergies can subside, person may get over them with time but they can return.
Symptoms of Allergies are many and may vary from person to person. Not all symptoms may be present. Symptoms also depend on type of allergy and the allergen.
Nose and respiratory Symptoms (cause Allergic rhinitis, allergic sinusitis, allergic asthma):
- Irritation in nose
- Swelling of nasal mucosa
- Runny nose
- Redness of eyes
- Itching of nostrils
- Difficulty in breathing
- Asthmatic attacks
- Laryngeal oedema
- Shortness of breadth
- Feeling of fullness in ears
- Impaired hearing
- Suffocative feeling
Eye Symptoms (cause allergic Conjunctivitis):
- Redness of eyes
- Itching of eyes
- Watering from eyes
Food Allergy Symptoms:
- Pain in abdomen
- Swelling of tongue
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty in breathing
Skin Allergy Symptoms (as seen in allergic contact dermatitis):
- ‘Wheal and flare’ reaction
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Multiple organ failure
- Skin rashes
- Low blood pressure
- Light-headedness (fainting)
Insect Sting allergy:
- Swelling at site of sting
- Burning sensation
- Difficult breathing
Exact causes, as to why allergy occurs due to a common substance in few and not in others are unknown. Though, it is believed that immune system fails to recognize common substances as harmless and starts reaction against them. But why this happens is not known. Certain factors or substances which can trigger allergic reactions are listed below-
- House hold dust: Dust mites, house dust, moles, pollens (from tree, grass or weeds), animal hair, fur, insect bites, bee stings, tree pollen, smoke, pollutants, strong smell, cockroaches.
- Medicines: penicillin, ibuprofen, sulpha drugs.
- Food: Common food items which are culprits in triggering allergic reaction are peanuts, cow milk, soy products, eggs, fish, shellfish (seafood), nuts (pecan, pine nut, walnut, pistachio etc) , cheese, sesame seeds.
- Latex: Latex can trigger allergic reaction in some people. Healthcare workers are more likely to get this type of allergy due to latex gloves. It can cause skin symptoms like rashes or allergic contact dermatitis.
Allergies can make your life troublesome. In extreme cases it can lead to death.
- Effect on life: The symptoms of allergy may cause irritability, fatigue, difficulty in concentration, confusion, impaired judgement, poor memory, sleep problems. Frequent allergies during growing years of child can make him prone to other serious infections or diseases.
- Loss of work or school: Allergic reactions can make you ill and you may lose work or job attendance.
- Ear Infections: Repeated nasal allergies can cause chronic ear problems in kids. This can also cause impaired hearing which in turn can also affect speech of growing toddlers.
- Nasal Congestion: Allergies especially allergic rhinitis can cause chronic nasal blockage and congestion. Child may breathe through mouth. Chronic mouth breathing can affect facial bone and dental structure of child.
- Anaphylaxis: This is the most dangerous and life threatening complication of Allergies. It can cause difficult breathing, urticaria, low blood pressure, shock, coma and even death.
Homeopathy is very proficient in managing the symptoms of Allergies and has an excellent success rate in homeopathic treatment for Allergies.
- Homeopathy does not treat symptoms only but treats the underlying cause to eliminate the disease from its roots.
- Constitutional approach of Homeopathy not only treats your current allergic symptoms but treats your predisposition to allergy so that you can live allergy free.
- Allergens are usually common substances of our day to day life. But not everyone reacts to them in same manner. Therefore, individualization is very important to treat the predisposition towards that allergen. Hence Homeopathy is only way to complete HEALTH.
- Constant suppression of symptoms can lead to repeated recurrence in more severe form. Homeopathy does not advocate suppression of disease but treats Allergies in the most effective & natural way possible.
- Moreover, it also helps in preventing the relapse of the condition and also tackles all complications. Homoeopathic treatment for Allergies provides complete holistic wellbeing to the patient. Homeopathy comes as most effective line of treatment and manages efficient role in immunity development and corrects natural defence of body which usually mistakes common substances as invaders and over reacts.
- Homeopathic treatment for Allergies has many medicines which are very helpful in tackling all sorts of allergies be it nasal allergies, food allergies, skin allergies.
- Most importantly, Homeopathy is capable to prevent complications of allergies when treatment is received timely.
- Homeopathic medicines are safe, side effect free, easy to administer and well proved. Homeopathy is a logical, safe and quick mode of treatment.
- Wash bed linens in hot water.
- Keep house humidity low.
- Use mite proof mattress and pillows.
- Install air filters in your air conditioners to keep the indoor air clean.
- Take bath on coming home from outside.
- Take steam to relieve congestion.
- Always check food label before consumption. If you are allergic to any ingredient it is better to avoid that food.
- Cover yourself fully while visiting insect prone areas like gardens.
- If your child has allergy to something, inform school authorities and their caretaker of the same.
- If your kid is allergic to dust, ask him or her to stay away from dusty areas, playgrounds. Ask him to sit away from blackboards (chalk dust).
- Instead of broom use damp mop to clean house.
- Cover the nose and mouth or wear a protective mask while travelling.
- Do not allow pets on your bed or even in bedroom if you are allergic to their hair or fur.
- Avoid walking barefoot on grass to avoid insect stings
- Avoid dusty and polluted areas.
- Do not clean your house yourself if you have severe allergy.
- Avoid any cosmetics, shampoos, and soaps which contain substance which may trigger allergic reaction in your body.
- If you are severely allergic to any food, be extra vigilant while eating in restaurant. Confirm ingredient in case of doubt with cooking chef only.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid stress.
DIET and NUTRITION
Consume following foods-
- Eat diet rich in green vegetables, fruits.
- Eat food rich in Zinc, legumes, meat, eggs. Zinc is very effective in building immunity and its maintenance. Selenium has good role in making the immune system strong. Eat meat, fish, whole meal grains .
- Drink sufficient water daily to keep yourself well hydrated.
Avoid following foods-
- Avoid the food which triggers any allergic reaction in you.
- Avoid certain foods during pregnancy like citrus fruits, celery, vegetable oil, raw pepper, margarine.