Homeopathy Treatment of Adenoids Online-Homeopathy Medicine for Adenoids
Here we shall discuss about homeopathy treatment of Adenoids online and what is the homeopathy medicine of Adenoids.
In homeopathy treatment there are some excellent medicine for Adenoids but before the homeopathy treatment of Adenoids online you will have to know the cause of Adenoids and what homeopathy says about Adenoids.
Adenoids are nothing but a mass of lymphatic tissue. They are located in the roof of the nasopharynx, where the nose blends into the throat. Though tonsils and adenoids are mostly referred together, you can see tonsils with open mouth in front of mirror. But you cannot see adenoids. They hang from the upper part of the back of the nasal cavity.
Adenoids form an important part of the defense mechanism in children. They perform a key role in fighting infections. But they become less important once a child gets older and the body develops other ways to fight germs. Adenoids shrink naturally once a child reaches 5 years of age and tend to disappear altogether by the time the child becomes a teenager.
Because Adenoids trap germs that enter the body, adenoid tissue sometimes swells (gets puffier) temporarily as they try to fight off an infection. But while fighting the infection, Adenoids can themselves fall prey to it and become diseased. Airways are obstructed, and nasal breathing becomes difficult. Read more about Causes of Adenoids.
Swollen or enlarged adenoids are among the commonest conditions children suffer from. Because there is a chronic noseblock, the child’s voice can acquire a nasal twang.
Classmates and peers always find amusement in teasing such children. This is the time when your child needs maximum love, care and attention.
WHAT HAPPENS IN ADENOIDS?
Snoring and sleep apnea (sudden absence of breath while sleeping)
Sinusitis and other infections in ears, nose and throat
WHAT CAN ADENOIDS LEAD TO?
Adenoids enlargement causes an atypical appearance of the face, known as Adenoid facies. Features of Adenoid facies include:
Prominent incisors (upper 4 and lower 4 front teeth)
Hypoplastic maxilla (underdeveloped upper jaw)
Short upper lip
High arched palate
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN ADENOIDS
Homeopathy has an excellent track record in Treatment For Adenoids and helps to prevent impending surgery usually performed in these cases.
Homeopathic medicines are natural, without any side-effects and completely safe for children.
Moreover, it also helps in preventing relapse of the condition.
Homeopathic Treatment Adenoids for has more than 100 remedies in its treasury for the treatment of this condition.
- Is your child suffering from disrupted sleep due to a blocked nose or glue ear? Then you need help!
- Adenoids are part of the human body and an essential part of immune system in children.
- This protector becomes the hunter when it itself gets trapped with bacteria or viruses.
Save your child from surgery. Instead, ensure safe and non-surgical homeopathic treatment for Adenoid problems.
Homeopathic treatment and lifestyle adjustments can help to manage the symptoms of Adenoids. Start treatment for your children soon so that they can enjoy life to the fullest.
Nose always feel blocked due to excessive mucus secretion.
Breathing is laborous due to blocked nose and must breathe through the mouth.
Child speaks in a nasal intonation as if nose is pinched.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Nose block causes air to move through an obstructed path and this causes snoring while sleeping.
- Child may stop breathing for a few seconds during sleep due to this condition and therefore it causes sleep apnea.
- This can result in drowsiness during the daytime. These are significant symptoms of enlarged Adenoids found in child.
- Patient may experience pain and tenderness in the throat.
- Adenoid infection may also flare up upper respiratory tract infections (URTI).
- Throat becomes red and is very painful. These are chief symptoms of adenoids.
- Child cries during meals because of painful throat.
- Child avoids solid since it initiates more pain.
- Adenoid inflammation also flares up inflammation of surrounding structure leading to swelling of neck.
- Infection of ear is very common due to close proximity of adenoids and opening of Eustachian tubes in throat.
- Earache and suppurative otitis media is common in symptoms of adenoids.
- Blockage of nose leads to mucus logging and thereby multiplication of bacteria in mucus.
- This causes infection of adjoining paranasal sinuses resulting in sinusitis. These symptoms are present along with symptoms of adenoids.
Like the soldiers who protect the borders of the country are always at risk of injury, Adenoids similarly are the soldiers of our body that are at risk of disease. Along with tonsils, they traps viruses and bacteria and protect us from infection during childhood.
They usually enlarge (catch infection) due to this role play of defence mechanism, but soon return to their normal size. However, sometimes they fail to return to their normal size and remain enlarged. Enlarged adenoids block airways and cause other symptoms too.
Allergies and recurrent throat and nasal infections are also among the leading causes of adenoids.
- Recurrent infections of ears and throat are among the leading Adenoids complications seen with Tonsillitis, Adenoiditis, Suppurative Otitis Media and Pharyngitis being common.
- Complications as a result of significant enlargement include nasal obstruction, breathing, swallowing, and sleep problems.
- Extreme breathing problems during sleep may result in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea.
- Excessive mouth breathing causes fetid breath.
But the major risk associated with Adenoids is linked with surgery done for its removal called Adenoidectomy. Complications are:
- Bleeding and infection at surgery site
- Post operative sore throat and pain
- Anesthesia-related problems
Homeopathic treatment for Adenoids has a multidimensional advantage:
- Homeopathy can manage the symptoms of enlarged adenoids without causing unwanted side effects in children.
- Homeopathic treatment for Adenoids can effectively prevent a relapse of the condition.
- Homeopathy can avert surgery too. This is a major plus point since adenoids are an integral part of the defence system in children and their removal can weaken immunity.
Homoeopathic treatment for Adenoids provides complete holistic wellbeing to the patient by boosting the immune system and assisting recovery in the safest and most natural way.
Homeopathic treatment for Adenoids is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy immense relief from these frustrating symptoms. It is a modern and a proven science and medicines are prescribed on the characteristics of the individual rather than just the symptoms of the disease.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet. Include more green vegetables in your child’s diet.
- Make sure your child drinks enough water to facilitate easy discharge of toxins from body.
- Encourage the child to stay active. This increases immunity. Teach children about hygiene and importance of washing hands.
- Teach children about hygiene and importance of washing hands.
- Keep your kids away from dust and dirt.
- Avoid smoking in front of kids.
- Reduce intake of junk foods in kids.
- Do not self-medicate.
DIET and NUTRITION
Eating soft foods like plain pasta, rice, yogurt and puddings are easy to swallow and provide relief too.
Certain foods like citrus fruits, chilled or sour fruits, cold food, cold drinks, ice, ice-creams and aerated drinks and snacks should be avoided.
Fluids like lukewarm water, lemon and honey juice will help to a greater extent. Gargle with warm water, a pinch of salt and turmeric to sooth the throat.
Dairy products like milk, butter, cheese should be avoided as they increase mucus secretion in the respiratory system.
Consume more fruits, raw vegetables, hot vegetable soups, carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, cauliflower, whole grains, unpolished rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans in diet.
Consume more of vitamin A-rich foods like carrots and tomatoes, liver oils of fish, as they help in maintaining the integrity of the respiratory mucosa.
Every morning, a mixture of cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves should be taken to boost up the immunity.