Homeopathy Treatment of Hair Loss Online-Homeopathy Medicine for Hair Loss
Here we shall discuss about homeopathy treatment of Hair Loss online and what is the homeopathy medicine of hair loss.
In homeopathy treatment there are some excellent medicine for Hair Loss but before the homeopathy treatment of Hair Loss online you will have to know the cause of Hair Loss and what homeopathy says about hair loss.
- Alopecia Areata (Hair Loss)
Alopecia Areata is a condition where there is a hair loss from a particular part of the body.
It is an autoimmune disorder in which the hair follicles are damaged by our own immune system and mostly affects the scalp. Click to read about Causes of Alopecia Areata .
It is present in both males and females. The male and female ratio is 1.4:1.
- Small bald patcheson scalp or beard
- Affects mostly scalp and beard but can occur in any hair bearing part of the body
- Hair easily pulls out on the edges of the patcheswhere hair is already absent
- Hair loss is generally temporary, re-grows in 6 months to one year, but it is permanent when associated with other autoimmune diseases.
WHAT CAN HAIR LOSS LEAD TO?
- Permanent hair loss
- Reduces self esteem, effects the quality of life
- Bad impact on emotional levelsaffecting the confidence levels of the patient
- Withdrawal from society and depression
- Can make toeand finger nails rough, pitting, thin and This is because of the autoimmune nature of the disease that can start affecting other external organs of the body.
Here are some Homeopathy treatment of hair loss online- Homeopathy medicine for hair loss
Homeopathic Treatment For Alopecia Areata has shown great results as far as stoppage of hair fall as well as re-growth is concerned.
This is attributed to the fact that Homeopathy treats the cause of disease rather than merely working on superficial results.
The conscientious homeopathic physician takes the complete history of the patient in detail, including his present and past complaints, valid family history, as well as a detailed work-up on the life situation and nature of the person.
There are more than 150 remedies in Homeopathy that can be used for the treatment of this disease. Have a look at some of the remedies used in Treatment of Alopecia Areata. Each remedy has its own specific indication based on which it is prescribed to the patient.
Alopecia Areata is a condition where there is hair loss from a particular part of the body. It is an autoimmune disorder in which the hair follicles are damaged by our own immune system.
Hair on the scalp and beard are the commonest victims of this condition.
Alopecia Areata affects both genders but is more frequently seen in males. In a few lucky cases, the disease resolves on its own. In most, however, it is a permanent fixture if not appropriately treated.
Symptoms of Alopecia Areata (AA) are classified into the type of AA the patient is suffering from
It is classified as:
Diffuse alopecia areata Hair loss of scalp here and there in a diffused pattern
Alopecia areata monolocularis Hair falls off in only one spot anywhere on head
Alopecia areata multilocularis Here, there are multiple patches of hair loss
Alopecia areata barbae When the hair loss is present only on the beard
Alopecia totalis There is hair loss of the entire scalp
Alopecia universalis There is hair loss of whole body including pubic hair
It is thought to be an autoimmune disease that affects the hair.
The T Lymphocytes of the immune system attack the hair follicles which stop the growth of the hair and lead to death of the hair and hair follicle.
There are various causes of Alopecia Areata, including
- Previous history of severe illness like typhoid, malaria, tuberculosis, etc.
- Acute or chronic phases of high fever
- Nutritional deficiencies,especially of vitamins and proteins
- Infections of the scalp
- Emotional stress
- Certain drugs like strong antibiotics and chemotherapeutic medicines
- Hormonal changes especially during pregnancy and also after discontinuing the contraceptive pills
- Certain chemicals, like those used to purify swimming pools feature prominently in causes of Alopecia Areata
- Wear and tear of over-grooming
- Repeated bleaching, perming and dyeing
- Temporary dyes are not as harmful as permanent dyes which can damage the hair shaft.
- Affects the quality of life
- Reduces self esteem
- Bad impact on emotional levels affecting the confidence levels of the patient
- Withdrawal from society and depression
Hair tends to never grow back in those people suffering from Alopecia if-
- It occurs at young agebefore puberty
- They have any other autoimmune disease condition
- They are susceptible to allergies
If other structures like fingernails and toenails display abnormal color, shape, texture, or thickness
- Homeopathic treatment for Alopecia Areatahas shown excellent results as far as reduction in hair fall, increase in growth of strong hair and non-recurrence is concerned.
- The selection of the homeopathic remedy depends on the sensitivity and individual’s response to stimuli as well as the intensity and duration of the disease.
- Homeopathy is one of the most popular modes of treatment where remedies are prescribed on the basis of the patient’s unique presenting symptoms rather than merely by disease.
- Remedies in homeopathic treatment for Alopecia Areata are selected on the basis of cause, characteristics, area of hair loss and modalities of the complaints as well as constitution of the person for the perfect prescription.
- Recognize signs of stress and work towards dissipating it.
- At work, reduce stress by learning to avoid long hours, not accepting unrealistic demands, setting realistic goals, accepting changes optimistically and not taking work related problems home.
- At home, air your grievances, share your problems and rest adequately.
- Your diet should be balanced in vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Avoid using dyes and other chemical treatments like bleaching and perming hair.
- Avoid washing your hair too frequently. Ideally you should wash your hair not more than twice in a week.
- To avoid split ends, snip off the ends cleanly every 2 weeks. Otherwise the split may travel backwards to the root.
- Avoid tight hair styles or elastic hair bands.
- Do not use heated, spiked rollers frequently and never hold the hair dryer too close to the scalp.
- Never use sharp combs or brushes.
- Never brush or comb when the hair is wet and always use a towel to dry it gently.
- Avoid over-zealous scalp massage or brushing.
DIET and NUTRITION
- Consume foods rich in anti-oxidantslike bright-coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Hair is basically protein which is also the building block and main protective nutrient in the body. So make sure that your protein intake is adequate.Protein-rich foods include eggs, chicken, seafood, liver, milk, beans, sprouts and soy among others.
- Omega 3 fatty acidsare extremely beneficial for healthy hair. Omega 3 rich foods include flaxseeds, fish oils, spinach, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Biotin nutritional supplements and as well as minerals present in blue green alga are essential for hair growth especially in Alopecia Areata.
- Onion juiceis said to have a beneficial effect on hairfall.
- Aloe Veracan be applied to the scalp and the juice can also be consumed to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth.