Here we shall discuss about homeopathy treatment of Anal Fissure online and what is the homeopathy medicine of Anal Fissure.
In homeopathy treatment there are some excellent medicine for Anal Fissure but before the homeopathy treatment of Anal Fissure online you will have to know the cause of Anal Fissure and what homeopathy says about Anal Fissure.
An anal fissure is a small tear in the thin, moist tissue (mucosa) that lines the anus. 90% of fissures are formed along the posterior midline of anal canal.
It may occur when you pass hard or large stools during a bowel movement.
Anal fissure may be noticed by bright red blood that appears on the surface of stool. In acute condition, they may cause severe pain after passing stools.
Click to read on Causes of Anal Fissure.
- Anal fissures are very common in young infants but can affect people of any age.
- Anal fissures are diagnosed and evaluated by visual inspection of the anus and anal canal.
WHAT HAPPENS IN ANAL FISSURE?
- Pain after passing stools which may become severe sometimes
- Pain can last up to several hours after passing stools.
- Bright red blood that appears on the surface of stool
- Itching around the anus
WHAT CAN ANAL FISSURE LEAD TO?
Untreated fissure can lead to:
- Chronic and deep non healing fissure.
- Recurrence of fissure.
- Persistent discomfort and pain.
- Skin tag around anus.
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN TREATMENT FOR ANAL FISSURE
- Homeopathy offers the most definitive treatment for this excruciatingly painful condition.
- Homeopathic treatment for Anal Fissure eliminates the tendency of recurrence of the fissure.
- It provides the most wholesome, complete relief from this obstinate condition.
FEW OF OUR AMAZING REMEDIES FOR ANAL FISSURE INCLUDE:
- Calcarea phoshoricum for chronic non healing fissure.
- Graphites for fissures occurred due to severe constipation with soreness of anus.
- Ratanhia for fissures with severe burning pain in anus which is temporary relieved by cold water.
- Silicea for fissure due to hard stool that has to be removed mechanically.
Anal fissure is a crack or tear in the anal canal due to repeated trauma by hard stool.
Homeopathy offers a definitive, comprehensive and an absolute solution for an excruciating condition like anal fissure.
Homeopathy treats its underlying cause; individual’s susceptibility and puts a stop to its recurrence.
The primary aim of homeopathy is to restore the state of sick to health by eliminating the root cause of the disease in a most gentle way.
- Occasionally pain can be so severe the patient is unwilling to pass the stools leading to constipation and sometimes even fecal impaction.
- Constipation further complicates the condition leading to trauma and worsens the condition along with symptoms of Anal fissure.
Majority of fissures do not have any underlying identifiable cause.
Common causes include:
- Constipation and straining during bowel movements
- Chronic diarrhea
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic fissure – Anal fissure that fails to heal within six weeks is considered chronic. Each time you pass stool, the already traumatised anal canal tissue is damaged furthermore which prevents healing the fissure. Chronic fissure produces scar tissue that hampers normal bowel evacuation.
- Recurrence – Once you’ve experienced an anal fissure, you are prone to having another one.
The homeopathic approach to Anal fissure is holistic . Homeopathic treatment for anal fissure does not treat a specific part of your body as you cannot be sick in a part but as a whole. The sickness affects your body and mind at the same time.
Homeopathic treatment for anal fissure treats its underlying cause; individual’s susceptibility and puts a stop to its recurrence.
The primary aim of homeopathic treatment for anal fissure is to eliminate the root cause of the disease in a most gentle way.
Avoid being treated with a knife that may lead to irreversible damage.
Where all else fails, Homeopathy begins!!!
Hundreds and thousands of people have benefitted from homeopathic treatment for anal fissure.
There are more than 40 wonderful remedies in homeopathic treatment for anal fissure.
- Make a habit to include foods rich in fibre.
- Drink adequate fluids and avoid dehydration.
- Exercise regularly for minimum of 30 minutes daily or moderate physical activity. Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to the organs that helps in healing of the fissure.
- Avoid straining during bowel movements. It creates pressure that can lead to a tear or worsening the fissure.
- Never ignore the urge to pass the stools. It increases the chances of constipation
- Decrease intake of caffeine, alcohol.
DIET and NUTRITION
- Consume approximately 18 grams of fiber daily. Foods rich in high fibre content are
- wholegrain rice
- whole wheat pasta
- wholemeal bread
- Drink adequate fluids to reduce constipation.