Here we shall discuss about homeopathy treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder online and what is the homeopathy medicine of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder.
“The children who need love the most will always ask for it in the most unloving ways.”
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) is a common behavioral disorder. Earlier thought to be a disease of childhood, it is now known to be present in adults too.
ADHD is a psychiatric disorder of neurodevelopmental type where the patient manifests worrisome behavior in the form of inattention, hyperactivity and / or impulsivity in such a manner that it affects their daily routine.
ADHD usually begins by the age of 6 to 12 years and to be confirmed, the symptoms need to be present for more than 6 months.
ADHD can impose problems in different aspects of life including relationships, social interactions as well in school or workplace. This is the reason why it needs to be managed at the earliest. Click to read Causes of ADHD.
WHAT HAPPENS IN ADHD?
- Easy distraction
- Day dreaming
- Difficulty in focusing
- Fidgety, continuous motion
- Non-stop talking
- Difficulty doing tasks and activities
- Interfering in others’ work
- Very impatient
- React very strangely to situations and can harm others
WHAT CAN ADHD LEAD TO?
- Difficulty in coping up with life
- Failure in academics and job
- Relationship problems
- Impulsiveness harming others
- Suicidal disposition
HOW WELL HOMEOPATHY WORKS IN ADHD
The role of Homeopathy in treatment of disorders having a neuropsychiatric base cannot be understated. The highly individualistic and yet holistic approach of the science ensures that the disease is uprooted from its very foundations and a healthier person emerges out in the world.
Homeopathic treatment for ADHD reduces the aggressiveness, restlessness and obstinacy of the child and can modify them to be calmer and more in control of their daily activities.
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) is a common behavioral disorder of childhood and also present in adults.
DID YOU KNOW?
Walt Disney -founder of Disneyland, Albert Einstein, John F. Kennedy– 35th President of the United States, and many more other great men also suffered from ADHD.
The words ‘attention deficit’ themselves reveal a problem with focusing along with constant mental and physical restlessness in every part of life.
But not to worry!
Homeopathy is a boon to the ADHD personality and there is excellent scope for management of the condition.
The symptoms of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) can be categorized into three types
Here, the main symptoms of ADHD are
- Being unable to concentrate
- Constantly changing activity or task
- Having difficulty organizing tasks
- Attention span is less
- Being easily distracted
- Making careless mistakes, for example in schoolwork
- Losing and forgetting things
- Being unable to stick to tasks that are tedious or time consuming
- Being unable to listen to or carry out instructions
- Cannot sit still especially in calm or quiet surroundings
- Constantly moving legs and hands
- Unable to complete tasks in given time
- Excessive talking and physical movement
- Do not think before they act
- Interrupting while others are speaking
- Are not able to recognize potentially serious or dangerous situations
- Heredity is one of the key causes of ADHD. Research studies have shown that the disease tends to run in families. However, it is not type-specific. For example, a father who has ADHD of predominantly hyperactive-impulsive type can have a son who has ADHD of combined type.
- Artificial colors added to foods that are regularly consumed by the child or adult can figure in the causes of ADHD, although this has not been significantly proved.
- If the mother has been exposed to toxins during pregnancy, such as active or passive smoking, alcohol and drug abuse, there are high chances of the unborn child developing ADHD due to faulty neuropsychiatric development.
- Difficulty in coping up with life- People suffering from ADHD usually have many problems while defining priorities. In such conditions, they are usually lagging behind in all fields of life, including completing schoolwork, meeting deadlines, being somewhere on time, etc.
- Failure in academics and job- Because ADHD interferes with attention and gives rise to hurried and impulsive behavior, it most often leads to reduced productivity at school and the workplace.
- Relationship problems- ADHD can cause many behavioral problems like uncontrollable anger and contribute to erratic and anti-social conduct that tend to cause a strain in relationships with parents, siblings, peers and colleagues.
- Suicidal disposition- ADHD sufferers cannot, to a large extent, control their behavior. They may get frustrated with this thought and feel that death is a better alternative.
Homeopathic treatment for ADHD works wonders in the lives of the sufferer, and indirectly, for the people around him. Homeopathic Treatment for ADHD is not habit forming and child doesn’t need to be dependent on it for long.
Homeopathic treatment for ADHD acts gently in a mild and safer way by enhancing the power of the mind and brain to heal and modify itself for the better.
Homeopathic treatment for ADHD treats person not the disease. It focuses on the overall improvement of the child, and in turn, his external relationships so that he grows to become a healthy young adult.
- Counseling is a must to the patient and family of the ADHD children.
- Behavioral therapy on a long term basis helps the patient to cope up with the environment.
- Social skills’ training teaches the patient to manage anger and impulsiveness.
- Meditation and exercises help to enhance focus.
- Sticking to a routine helps the child to develop discipline and order. See that the child goes to bed at the same time everyday and wakes up at the same time in the morning. Avoid computer games or watching TV an hour before sleep to calm the mind.
- Never be critical of the child’s mistakes.
- Never tell an ADHD-afflicted that he is “suffering from a disease”. Instead, tell him that it is a different side of his personality.
- Never make a big fuss about ADHD. It is completely manageable with the right treatment.
DIET and NUTRITION
Eat high protein diet rich in eggs, fish, pulses, meat, nuts.
Eat less of refined carbohydrates like white rice, sugar, cakes and white bread. Instead, focus of whole grains and cooked vegetables.
Eat foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids like fish, walnuts and milk.
Avoid foods containing artificial sweeteners, food dyes, preservatives, caffeine, ajinomoto and other refined foods.